Finspångs kommun

Språk/Language

Information om giftiga svampar/information about poisonous mushrooms

De senaste åren har det förekommit allvarliga svampförgiftningar bland personer som inte har svenska som modersmål. För att minska risken för att fler ska plocka och äta giftiga svampar har Giftinformationscentralen tagit fram information på flera språk.

Kabbtorpet, naturvärdesklass 2.

Further down the page, you can read the article in English.

Enligt Giftinformationscentralen förekommer det fortsatt allvarliga fall av svampförgiftningar hos personer som inte har svenska som modersmål. Den vanligaste orsaken till förgiftning är att förväxla en matsvamp och en giftig svamp. En annan vanlig orsak till förgiftning är att man inte känner till risken att bli förgiftad av svamp.

Var medveten om detta när du plockar svamp

  • Plocka aldrig svamp som du inte är helt säker på att du kan äta.
  • Provsmaka inte rå svamp. Det är extra viktigt att inte provsmaka så att barn ser det.
  • Se till att en svampkunnig vuxen rensar svampen.
  • Svampar som är ätbara i ditt hemland kan likna giftiga svampar i Sverige.
  • Det finns ungefär tio riktigt giftiga svampar i Sverige. Vilka svampar det är och mer information om dem hittar du på Giftinformationscentralens webbplats (se länk nedan).
  • Lita inte på allt som står i gamla svampböcker. Skaffa en modern svampbok!

Råd vid misstanke om svamp­förgiftning

  • Ring giftinformation för råd om vad som du behöver göra.
  • Om det är akut, ring Giftinformationscentralen via larmnumret 112.
  • Vid mindre akuta fall, ring Giftinformationscentralen på 010-456 6700 för rådgivning.
  • Spara svampen för eventuell identifiering.

Lär dig mer

På sidan om giftiga svampar hos Giftinformationscentralen finns beskrivning på olika symtom när man ätit giftig svamp. Du hittar också bilder på Sveriges giftigaste svampar.

Hos Giftinformationscentralen finns också information på fler än 30 olika språk om de farligaste giftsvamparna i Sverige:

På bilden visas en ett kollage med giftiga svampar från Sverige. På kollaget syns även en blå bakgrund med vit text på olika språk.

Bild: Giftinformationscentralen

Information in English

In recent years, there have been severe mushroom poisonings among people who do not have Swedish as their native language. To reduce the risk of more people picking and eating poisonous mushrooms, the Poison Information Center has created information about poisonous mushrooms for those who do not have Swedish as their native language. Finspång Municipality is helping to disseminate this information.

According to the Poison Information Center, severe cases of mushroom poisoning among people who do not have Swedish as their native language continue to occur. The most common cause of poisoning is mistaking an edible mushroom for a poisonous one. Another common cause of poisoning is a lack of awareness about the risk of mushroom poisoning.

Be aware of this when picking mushrooms

  • Never pick mushrooms that you are not absolutely sure are edible.
  • Do not taste raw mushrooms. It is especially important not to taste so that children can see it.
  • Mushrooms that are edible in your home country may resemble poisonous mushrooms in Sweden. There are about ten truly poisonous mushrooms in Sweden. You can find out which mushrooms these are and read more information about them on the link below.
  • Make sure that an adult with mushroom knowledge cleans and prepares the mushroom.
  • Don't trust old mushroom books. Get a modern mushroom book!

Advice in case of suspected mushroom poisoning

  • Call Poison Information for advice on what needs to be done.
  • If it is urgent, call the Poisons Information Center via the emergency number 112.
  • In less urgent cases, call the Poison Information Center on 010-456 6700 for advice.
  • Save the mushroom for possible identification.

Learn more

The Poison Information Center has information in more than 30 languages ​​about the most dangerous poisonous mushrooms in Sweden:

The Poison Information Center also have a description of various symptoms when you have eaten poisonous mushrooms. You will also find pictures of Sweden's most poisonous mushrooms. The page is in Swedish.

Kontakt

Giftinformationscentralen

010-456 6700